Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Upcoming Classes

I am excited to share my upcoming class schedule with you.

Blending and Beyond: February 13 - March 19, 2012


Blending and Beyond will be six weeks long. The class will consist of 6 recorded videos and "road maps" to guide you along. There will also be two live webinars in which I will give a short demonstration followed with a question and answer time. Each lesson will come right from my desktop as you watch every step of my creative process. The layouts that I have created for this course are packed with my "go-to" techniques. I hope that these pages and techniques inspire you to look at your photos in a new light. There will be a private forum and gallery for you to share your work. I am excited to see what you can create!


You can register here. I hope to see you in class!

*Students must have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements 9.0/10.0


**This course will not be offered again until Fall 2012

***A special note: if you took Blending and Beyond during the fall of 2011 at Get It Scrapped, you can reregister for this course at Creative Passion for free. All of the layouts will be the same, however, I have redone all of the videos and road maps. Tami has the class list from Get It Scrapped so you would just need to let her know here that you are interested in retaking the course.



Creative Composites: April 9 - May 14, 2012







This course is designed for people who have taken Blending and Beyond. Students will receive 6 recordings that demonstrate how I create six different layouts along with "road maps" to follow along. There will be two live webinars in which I do a short demonstration followed with an opportunity to ask questions. In this course, I will cover color enhancements, filters, creating motion, sequencing of photos and adding artistry to a layout.


* This course will not be offered again until Winter 2013


You can register here. I hope to see you in class!


All products are from Designer Digitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment