Monday, January 30, 2012

First Month of 2012

I am so excited about this new approach to Project 365. Each year I try to expand on the previous year and I wanted this year to include more of the photos that tell our story. I've kept the project extremely basic. I need simplicity if I am going to stick with it. These templates are about as simple as they come. From processing the photos to finishing the page, it takes me about 20 minutes per spread. At the end of January....I am thrilled to have 17 spreads for my album. I posted the first two weeks earlier and here are the last two weeks.





















I have seen so many great takes on Project 365 and Project Life. It is so fun to see everybody documenting their journey in their own special way. What a wonderful record to have.




All products are from Designer Digitals.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pages! They're so inspiring. I'm wondering though ... where are you going to print your book? Have you found a place that will print more than 101 pages in a book? If so, I'd LOVE to know where you're going to print! That's always been my problem. I love that you're adding more pages to your P365 book. Thanks to your inspiration I'm doing that too. I just always feel like I need to be mindful that I don't add too many pages so I can keep it to one book. I love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana - I LOVE your template! Did you make it? Would you consider selling it?

    ReplyDelete