Thursday, January 5, 2012

Creating Keepsakes

Creating Keepsakes is a magazine that I have subscribed to since it's very beginning. In my early years of scrapbooking, I couldn't wait to get it in the mail. I always enjoy going through it. I have been very lucky to have some of my work published by Creating Keepsakes over the last year. Here are some of the most recent pages that appeared in their magazine.

Creating Keepsakes January/February 2012 issue
Hoidays and Celebrations Issue 2011





Creating Keepsakes November/December 2011













Creating Keepsakes October 2011










Creating Keepsakes July/August 2011








All products are from Designer Digitals.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, as always! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Universe Awaits", I love it.!!!!!
    Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning indeed! I love the one with sea striped and the stripe with the little boy lowered to emphasize his path.
    Great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one titled " the universe awaits" I am rather new to this scrapbooking and wonder if you could tell me how this is done?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to ask if this is digital scrapping or actual photo use? Thank you

    ReplyDelete