Scrapbook Page Layering with Debbie Hodge
January 24 - February 14
The class includes...
- 6 reasons layers belong on your scrapbook pages
- 2 things every layer must do
- 5 layered foundations of scrapbooking any photo combination
- 4- part formula for mixing patterned papers
- 3 mix-and-match approaches to making eye-catching focal photos
- 7 ways to get "layers with lift"
- 3 hybrid foundations that use stash and dazzle the eye
- 8 perfect placements for embellishments
- 3 recipes for making embellishment clusters with your stash
This course is LOADED with helpful tips for any type of scrapbooker. I had the privilege of working with Debbie Hodge last fall at Get It Scrapped and I was in awe of how she operates. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does. It was just a pleasure working with her and I learned so much. You will not want to miss this opportunity to learn so many valuable techniques from such a gifted layout designer. You can find out more information here.