Monday, January 9, 2012

Learn Digital Scrapbooking with Templates

Pattie Knox is a dear friend of mine and I feel so lucky to be teaching alongside of her at Creative Passion. Pattie's all new class Learn Digital Scrapbooking with Templates is starting on January 30th and runs through February 16th.


In this course, Pattie will cover a number of key aspects of digital scrapbooking including: understanding the layers palette, clipping masks, transforming and resizing, text tool, drop shadows, creating borders, working with elements, template adjustments and more. All of the information will be presented in two formats, video as well as a written pdf.




If you are interested in learning digital scrapbooking, this class is for you! When I started scrapbooking, I will admit that I was overwhelmed. I didn't know where to start. Pattie will show you in a series of recordings the basic tools that are essential to digital scrapbooking. Having these tools in your "tool belt" will allow you to jump right into a whole world of digital memory keeping....a world that I am ecstactic to be a part of. If you are interested in creating artistic pages that include blending, Pattie's class would be a perfect place to get the tools needed for future classes in digital art. Once you have the basics down, you could jump right into Blending and Beyond which will be starting in mid February.




Pattie Knox is brilliant. When I first started digital scrapbooking a few years ago, I subscribed to Digital Scrapbooking magazine. Pattie wrote tutorials for that magazine. I loved these tutorials and couldn't wait to get my hands on them. When I discovered Designer Digitals, I was thrilled to find out that Pattie was one of the designers there and also taught classes at Get It Scrapped. I have taken both of Pattie's Art Journaling classes and I cannot say enough about them. I was over-the-moon with the skills I acquired from Pattie. And now, I am working alongside Pattie to develop the digital offerings at Creative Passion. I still can't believe it. Pattie is just a delight. She has such a wonderful sense of humor and is so kind. You will love learning from Pattie.




If you have ever wanted to start digital scrapbooking, there isn't a better time to do so. I would strongly encourage you to head on over to Creative Passion and get signed up for Learn Digital Scrapbooking with Templates. I know you will be glad that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment