Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Color Challenge

I love finding inspiration to springboard my creativity. Designer Digitals has a whole host of challenges that I participate in every chance that I get. I think these challenges help me to step outside my box and try new things or just approach my photos in a different manner. There is a new challenge at Designer Digitals. Our newest team members, Connie Cullen and Melissa Hill have started the "Color Challenge". Every other Monday, they will provide a color scheme to inspire us. This is the beautiful color scheme that they selected for this week...


I'm always up for a challenge and couldn't wait to get started on this. I looked for photos that might work with this beautiful color palette and found some from my daughter's birthday.





All products are from Designer Digitals. I also wanted to mention that there is a prize that goes along with this challenge so you can hop on over to the Designer Digitals blog for more information. I hope you participate. It is so fun to see where the inspiration point takes everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this color scheme and your layout! I have looked for the hex codes of the colors but have been unable to find them. Do you know if they are provided anywhere, or do we make a screenshot?

    ReplyDelete