Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2 of 2012

It has been a busy week. We are in the process of remodeling our master bathroom, Creative Composites started last Monday and I'm thrilled with what I'm seeing in the gallery, and I just finished up the last recording for Creative Composites. Tonight I sat down to do my pages for my new Project 2012 album. I completed four pages. I'm enjoying the simplicity of this album. Simplicity in my eyes seems to equate to more production which I'm certainly in favor of. I still feel like there might be something that I might tweak along the way but I haven't quite put my finger on it yet. I really like this template set that I'm working with. It takes no time to plug the pictures in. Here is a look at Week 2...












All products are from Designer Digitals.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific pages Jana, this is going to be such a special album. Good luck with the bathroom, we started doing things two years ago and have gotten nowhere fast. Call us procrastinators. Ha!

    ReplyDelete