Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Masterful Scrapbook Designs - May

Happy May Day!  This month I have the privilege of guest teaching at Masterful Scrapbook Designs.  Debbie Hodge started Masterful Scrapbook Designs and has just taken it and run with it. Each month she has a group of guest teachers.  This month I'm honored to be teaching alongside Kelly Purkey, Terri Davenport, Sara Gleason and Kim Watson.  Each month there is a different topic.  This months topic is "Portraits, Moments, Lists and 365ers" and we are going to talk about using photos when there isn't a big story to go along with them.  This was a really fun topic to work with and I have some new layouts coming out in this issue.  Subscribers to Masterful Scrapbook Designs get a ton of information presented in a written pdf.  The guest teachers break down their designs and inspiration for each of the layouts that they present.  Each teacher also writes an article on a topic of their choice. In addition Debbie hosts a live webinar with each teacher.  It is a whole lot of information and a whole lot of fun.  It was a year ago when Debbie first asked me to teach at Masterful Scrapbook Designs for the first time.  It was such an honor to be asked and that opportunity turned into a whole lot more when a few people asked during my webinar if I would be willing to share my blending techniques.  What an amazing year it has been!!! I'm so grateful that Debbie gave me this opportunity to share my passion with others and for all of the people that have joined me along the way.  If you haven't checked into Masterful Scrapbook Designs, I would strongly encourage you to do so.  I know it will be something you look forward to each month.  I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment