Monday, May 7, 2012

Last Call - Blueprints: Angles of Photoshop

Blueprints: The Angles of Photoshop starts in less than a week and I'm all ready for next Monday to arrive.  This class is designed for full Photoshop users only.  I will be demonstrating the four layouts that you will find below.   They are loaded with fun techniques that you can bring to your pages.  This course will not be offered again for quite some time.  The forum is now open and it is a big class.  As I look through the class roster, I see a lot of familiar names as well as a number of new names.  I'm excited to get to know everybody  better and to see how these techniques inspire you.  If you have registered for the class....FANTASTIC!  You can head on over to the forum and introduce yourself.  The first lesson will go live on Monday the 14th.  

Layout for Week 1:




Layout for Week 2:


Layout for Week 3:


Layout for Week 4:

All products are from Designer Digitals.

If you haven't registered for class and would like to do so, please head on over to Creative Passion.  I hope to see you there.  If you have already registered, I will look forward to seeing you in class!

3 comments:

  1. Woohooo Jana, I just registered! I'm so excited to be learning these amazing techniques from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " This course will not be offered again for quite some time." I do not like this statement, Jana! I SOOOO want to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to take this class and missed it. I keep checking back here and at Creative Passion to see when it might be offered again. Can I take it as a self-paced?? Can you throw me a bone? Seriously though, I love the layouts above and can't wait for this class to roll around again.

    ReplyDelete