Sunday, May 27, 2012

Project 2012 Update

I headed into 2012 with a new goal...to get more of my photos and more details of our lives off of the computer and into an album.  I will be honest, when I headed into this, I wasn't quite sure if I could so this.  I thought it would really help me in the long run because everything from 2012 would be in this album....simple as that.  I will say that after 5 months of this project, I am kicking myself for not doing this in previous years.  Everything is documented.  When I want to create a page for one of the kids albums, I simply open this page, pull the photos and journaling off it and start creating.  After five months, I have 97 spreads done for 2012.  My approach is very simple but it works for me.  I am completely caught up and it hasn't been a chore at all.  I really feel like it takes so much pressure off.  Here are some of the spreads for May.  I have a number of other ones that include field trips and special days at school that I didn't include because it contains other children.




The page below is all of the cards and gifts that I received from the kids for mother's day.  I loved them all.











All products are from Designer Digitals.

There are so many great pages in the gallery for Project Life and 365.  It doesn't matter which project you use.  I think it is just important to determine your goals, assess your style and go from there.  In order for this project to work for me...I need it simple and this is about as simple as it gets.

3 comments:

  1. Wow 97 completed - thanks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing these so much Jana! I'm so glad you share them here! Patti better get buy on a new template set for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, these are great. Do you sell the templates at DD?

    flowersgal

    ReplyDelete