Thursday, May 17, 2012

Recent Pages

I can't believe that it is Thursday already.  The week has flown by.  There is plenty of action around here.  Quinn finished school on Tuesday.  Between T-ball, swimming lessons, birthday parties, and chaperoning school field trips, I feel like we are in constant motion which is a lot of fun.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful here.

Tonight I am looking forward to Digital U.  Amy Kingsford is going to break down one of her beautiful pages for us. I really enjoy Digital U...we have a lot of laughs!  Amy is so talented and it is fun to get a peek into other's creative process.  I always learn so much.  If you haven't signed up yet, head on over to Creative Passion.  It is free.  Amy, Pattie and I will meet you there!

I posted the last lesson for Creative Composites on Monday.  I am sad to see this come to a close, I have had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful people.  It has been so fun to get to know people who share this passion and to watch them grow as artists.

Blueprints: The Angles of Photoshop started Monday which has been so fun.  I always get so nervous when a new class goes live and then the minute I see a page pop up in the gallery, I instantly feel a sense of relief.  This is a super fun class and it has been awesome to see everybody's interpretation of this first page....so many awesome pages already!

Tonight we have Quinn's preschool program that I will be attending before Digital U.  Tomorrow I get to go with the kindergarteners to the zoo which should be both fun and stressful as I try to manage 7 kids...I think I'll spend most of the day counting heads.  I thank God for Papa who always jumps in to help with the kids and allows me to do so many of these fun actitivies.  Quinn will be counting the minutes until Papa arrives!

I have been scrapbooking a lot in the last couple of weeks which feels wonderful.  It really is my way of unwinding from a busy day.  I thought I would post a few of my recent pages.










All products are from Designer Digitals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Jana I love how you push digital scrapbooking. You have such a variety to your layouts and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....look at all your beautiful pages! I need to scrapbook a little more effortlessly I can see. You make it look so easy!!!! Are you okay if I pin some of these to my Pinterest board?

    ReplyDelete