Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Digital Techniques for Art Journaling with Pattie Knox

I am excited to tell you that Digital Techniques for Art Journaling is now on sale at Creative Passion.  This series of courses is taught by my dear friend Pattie Knox. I took this series of courses two years ago and I'm so thrilled that Pattie has brought them back to Creative Passion.  I will just say that I had MANY "aha moments" during this series.  I LOVED these courses and they opened my eyes to so many new and fun techniques. There are two courses on sale or you can purchase them in a bundle.  These are self-paced courses and would be perfect to work on as they fit into your schedule but I can assure you that once you get started, you are not going to want to stop!

                                 

Pattie is AMAZING!  She is not only one of the kindest people that I have ever met, she is a whole lot of fun and a photoshop genius.  I'll just say that when I have photoshop questions, I go to Pattie and she always has a soloution.  I'm still pinching myself that I get to work with her. 

You can find Pattie's classes here.   There is a 10% early bird coupon for the individual classes.  It is: 10DAJwPK.  I guarantee that you are going to enjoy the material in this series of courses in addition to Pattie.  I'll be hanging out in the gallery just waiting to see the pages!

1 comment:

  1. I took them too and they are so awesome!! Pattie is one amazing teacher and a wonderful person! You won't regret it if you take them!,

    ReplyDelete