Monday, October 31, 2011

The Beauty of Digital

We had the best Halloween night. It was my turn to go trick or treating with the kids and they had a blast. It was so much fun to see them run from house to house. The weather was perfect as well.

A couple of years ago, I created this layout for my daughter Ellie who was WonderWoman. Well, let's just say that Quinn saw it today and insisted that he have one as well. He had a few requests though. He needed Robin in the background and I should get rid of Captain American and substitute Hawkman in his position.
All I can say is that I LOVE digital.....15 minutes later and I know that I will have one happy little boy in the morning.

All products are from Designer Digitals.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment