Monday, October 3, 2011

My "Stuff"

Someone recently asked me about my equipment. I thought it would be kind of fun to do a blog post on this. I'll start by saying that I don't like change so if I find something that I like....I usually stick with it for a LONG time.

I have a Canon 7D body which I love. I upgraded to this last fall before we hit Disneyworld. My lens: Tamron 28 - 300 mm
This lens pretty much stays on my camera at all times.




My computer: I work on a PC...specifically Dell.

My software: I upgraded to Adobe Photoshop CS5 over the summer. I had used CS2 forever.

My albums: I keep my everyday pages in We R Memory Keepers 12 x 12 Faux albums and LOVE them. They hold so many pages. My albums are all cinnamon.



When I do an actual album from a trip or something specific, I use Shutterfly.

My Prints: I have my 12 x 12 pages printed at Persnickety Prints and I absolutely LOVE the quality.

My Products: Designer Digitals :)

I have to include this little book which has been with me since my paper scrapping days. I love to look for page titles and quotes in here.









Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment