Saturday, October 15, 2011

Masterful Scrapbook Design - November

It has been a very busy week....WONDERFUL....but very busy. Class is rolling at Get It Scrapped and let's just say that I am over-the-moon with what I am seeing in the galleries! It has been so much fun and I'm so proud of how everybody has embraced the material that I shared with them in the first week of class.

I am also excited to tell you that I will be guest teaching at Masterful Scrapbook Designs for the month of November. Masterful Scrapbook Designs was created by Debbie Hodge and it is now in it's second year. Each month she has a panel of guest teachers. Last year it was four guest teachers each month and this year it is five. With each month is a new topic. The topics are fantastic and there is such a variety. The topic for November is Texture and Dimension. The guest teachers provide examples of their work. I am providing 10 examples for my work for November and then explaining design aspects of my pages. These examples are included in pdfs in which Debbie puts all of the layouts and ideas together. Each teacher also writes an article and has a live webinar in which people that register can ask questions. I just think Debbie came up with a winner with this format. There is SO much information included each month from both traditional paper and digital scrapbookers. I have enjoyed it so much and found so much inspiration from everybody. In November, I will be guest teaching with May Flaum, Michelle Clement, Cindy Liebel, and Peppermint Granberg. You can learn more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment