Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Pages

I hope you are having a great week. We have had a fabulous fall...so beautiful and warm. This week the temperatures have dropped significantly. Fall is hands down my favorite time of the year to take pictures and also scrapbook because of all of the amazing products in the store.

Life has been extremely busy over the last couple of week which is good but there never seems to be enough time in the day or rather at night when I can be productive...thus the blog has been neglected over the last couple of weeks. I'm trying to get my hands around a few scrapbook projects that I need to get started. The first is a vacation album from this summer, the second is that I decided that I would be more prepared for December Daily this year and I'm also trying to figure out how I want to approach 365 for next year. Each of these projects wil involove templates to make it more manageable but I'm trying to figure out which templates and product line that I want to use.

I'm hoping to get back to a regular blog posting schedule here soon. I thought I would just post a few pages from the last couple of weeks.


















All products are from Designer Digitals.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. So good to see some pages without the blending, LOL. Love your style and well, I kinda miss your blending. BUt these pages are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete