Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting It Scrapped Fall Lineup

There are several new classes at Getting It Scrapped this fall. In addition to Blending and Beyond, Katrina Kennedy and Amy Kingsford are also teaching classes that I would love to take. Katrina has some fabulous photography classes this fall that can be found here. Amy Kingsford is offering a class called the MacGyver's Project Remix which helps you see your products in a new and creative way. Anna Aspnes recently did a post on this and is offering a coupon for those of you who have not registered yet. Debbie Hodge put together a "sneak peek" preview of my first week of Blending and Beyond tutorial and you can find it here. I'm very excited about all of the classes at Getting It Scrapped. I'm looking forward to a very fun fall!



Here is a peek at the very first layout that I will be creating in class which starts on October 10th.


I hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be creating a page like this in your class Jana. Roll on Monday, or Tuesday as the case may be down this neck of the woods ;-)

    ReplyDelete