Saturday, October 22, 2011

Framing without the Frame

I just took a stroll through my gallery and I think it would be safe to say that I use some type of a frame on almost every page. There are so many fabulous ones in the store...of course I'm going to use them. But occasionally I try to frame my image without using a frame just for a different look.


I like to create a shape...usually some type of rectangle...add a drop shadow to it and then attach a photo. I think it gives it a clean look and helps create depth on a page. Sometimes I simply attach the photos to the shapes and other times I use that shape as a little canvas for blending. It is such a simple technique to use. I thought I would show you some examples of this...















All products are from Designer Digitals.


Again, this technique is so simple but you might want to give it a try. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: