Monday, May 2, 2011

Wiley's Photoshoot

Wiley is our eight year old English Bulldog. He was our first child. When I told Jeff that I wanted to buy a house, he said "if we get a house then I get an English Bulldog"...well we got the house and six weeks later this little bundle of rolls arrived. I think it would be safe to say that Wiley has turned into more my dog than Jeff's dog. We spend our days together running errands and watching the kids. He has been such a great dog (there of course were a few instances in which I couldn't have made this statement).

Twice a month at Designer Digitals, they do a "Creative Team Spotlight" in which members of the community have to create a page to mimic the style of a member of the Creative Team. Sam Ellis is one of the team members. She lives in South Africa and has created numerous pages about her granddog British who is an English Bulldog. It was time for a lift of Sam. I just adore her graphic style. I was so excited to get Wiley involved in this assignment...he wasn't feeling the same but cooperated. I got a crazy idea to dress him like a bride...here is what the photo shoot looked like...

I used the bottom of Ellie's tutu. Here was the first shot...he did great with the eye contact (I had a treat on the lens of my camera) but I didn't have the tutu placed correctly...he looked like Bozo the clown.
I made a few adjustments and went with the profile shot...





Back to the treat on the camera...





You know what is really amazing is that he is holding this pose without drool or bubbles coming out the side of his jowls...that never happens!




He is working it BIG TIME and making his mama VERY happy...




Full-length shot...don't feel too sorry for him because he did score five treats during the shoot.






So here is the page that I created with these photos...






"Always a Bridesmaid"






Possible Reasons Noted...



excessive flatulance



too much drool



lack of motivation



snoring



couch potato



unwillingness to share



control issues



speed



underbite



grumpy



weight issues







All products are from Designer Digitals.






If you are thinking that I am crazy...you are exactly right...my time should have been spent cleaning the house but that isn't nearly as much fun.






Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment