Thursday, May 19, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Well, it is official...Amelia is now a preschool graduate. I can hardly believe how quickly the time has flown by. She has had a wonderful preschool experience and is excited to start kindergarten in the fall. I have mixed feelings...I'm so happy for her but at the same time, it is another reminder that this is all going so quickly. I'm just so thankful that she is going to half day kindergarten next year so we will still have our time together. Quinn and I will be lost when she goes to first grade. Here are some photos from today.

Of course I made the whole crew take some photos...



Even daddy...


GMa and Papa came out and we had dinner at Rush Creek on the patio.





She sprinted back after receiving her diploma...I think she was worried that they might go back and count credits or something...it was precious.






Here she is with one of her best friends...Ariana.





I hope you are having a wonderful day...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment