Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Life is a Gift

I'm so sorry that the blog has been neglected lately. The weather has warmed up and it is beautiful outside. We have been spending every day...all day outside and it has been so awesome. I've been working on a million different projects at home so I've been busy to say the least. Today was just a normal day around here but I kept thinking about how lucky I feel right now in my life...content...happy...and blessed. As always my camera accompanied me throughout the day and here are some things that I am grateful for today...

Chocolate...if you haven't checked out the new Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses...I would highly suggest them...I had to buy two bags...one to use in the teacher's gifts and one for me...I didn't tell the kids that though. I'm grateful for the teachers and other people that have played such a huge role in the development of my kids. Amelia was writing "thank you's" today.



These are the little treat bags that we made for the teachers. All Designer Digital products of course. You can see that a few Cookie and Cream Hershey Kisses actually made it into the bag.



I'm grateful for the days that I get to spend with my kids. Here is a typical day for Q and I. After we drop Mia off at preschool, we head to our favorite park for the afternoon. He scoots and discovers all types of things that nature provides. I work on my photography. I LOVE this time with him!



Today he found some "wish flowers"...







We always look for turtles and ducks and chipmunks and otters...today we found a family of turtles and we watched them for the longest time...





And then the lilac trees are in full bloom so we have to stop and smell them...love lilacs.





After we picked Mia up from school, we head home. Ellie started walking by herself to and from school this week. She has loved it and I can tell she is so excited about being a big kid. This was the view when she came home from school. I am grateful for the love my kids have for one another.











Tonight after dinner, we went for a bike ride and another walk. We took in some more lilac trees, found some more "wish flowers" and searched for four leaf clovers...Amelia found one and was so excited.





I'm exhausted by the time the kids go to bed but life is pretty darn awesome. I'm so grateful to God for this day and all of the blessings that surround me.

No comments:

Post a Comment