Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beth Moore

On Friday night and Saturday morning, I had the privilege of seeing Beth Moore speak. For those of you who don't know her, she is an incredible Christian who has written countless bible studies as well as faith building books. The conference was sold out. There were 4300 women there including Jeff's mom and sister. I was so excited to listen to her speak and all I can say is that she was INCREDIBLE. Honestly, I don't know if I have EVER heard a better speaker. She was so inspirational on so many levels. She was funny, she was dynamic and her message certainly hit home. Her message was about "untangling" ourselves and gaining clarity and purpose for our lives. I left feeling so refreshed and so eager to become a better Christian . If you haven't heard her speak or read any of her books, I would highly suggest it. You will certainly enjoy her. Her website can be found here.

Travis Cottrell lead worship and he was fabulous and certainly had everybody rocking.




I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment