Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project 365 - Week 20

It is hard to believe that I just finished Week 20 of Project 365. I really wish I would have started this project many, many years ago. It would be so fun to go back and look at how we spent our days when Ellie was a baby. I think the thing that I like most about Project 365 is that it takes some pressure off of the rest of my scrapbooking. That might sound funny but it really does. I feel more free to scrapbook the pages that I want because I know that I have record of everything in this album. I just want to remember little details but it might not call for a whole page. I really find this project fits with me. I am continuing to do a photo a day and have my weekly pages. I am also highlighting the special days with their own pages just like you can see below with Amelia's graduation. When I started the project for this year, I was using a combination of black and white photos as well as color on each page. I have decided that I like the all color photo pages the best so I have gone back to tweak a few things. Little by little, I will get there. I hope that if you embarked on this 365 journey with me, that you are enjoying it and have developed a system that works for you. It may seem tedious at times but in the end, I know you will be thrilled that you did it.




All products are from Designer Digitals.




I hope you having an awesome week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment