Friday, May 27, 2011

Standouts

One of the things that I love about digital scrapbooking is that I can easily turn my pages into something that can hang on the wall in our home. I have been having some of my favorite layouts printed as standouts from Whitehouse Custom Color. A standout is similar to a canvas but the image is not wrapped around the edge and it doesn't have the texture of a canvas. A standout is significantly cheaper than a canvas and I have been thrilled with the results. I have printed them for myself as well as for gifts. My standouts are usually printed as 20 x 20 and they are 3/4 of an inch thick. The standouts are slowly replacing the framed pictures in our home. My kids love them as well. If I am taking pictures of something Ellie is excited about, she will often say "mom, can you make that into a standout". I think it is hilarious.


Here is a side view of one of my standouts...





This is one of Quinn's which is hanging in his room...



Please excuse the quality of the photo...we have the worst lighting in our house.

All products are from Designer Digitals.

If you are a digital scrapbooker and you haven't done it before, I think you should give it a try. There is so much time and effort that goes into each page....why not put it on the wall so that everybody can enjoy it.



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment