Tuesday, May 31, 2011

School Photos

I always enjoy getting school photos but I never know what to do with them. Herff Jones is the company that takes my kids photos and they recently added the option of just getting them on a cd and you know I'm all over that...one less thing to scan. Cathy Zielske has a great template in the store at Designer Digitals and I thought it would be perfect to summarize the year. I had to go back and do a few years for Ellie but it didn't take much time because of the template. The text is just a very simple question and answer type of format. I don't know if you can see this or not because it might be too little but I also included a sample of Ellie's handwriting on the bottom tag. I gave a brief tutorial on including handwriting back in April...you can certainly check it out. I plan to use this same format every year. I think in years to come it will be fun to look back on all of the changes that took place.








Photograph courtesy of Herff Jones



Digital products are from Designer Digitals.




I'm excited about this format. I just finished Amelia's pages from preschool. I just wanted to share this with you in case you were also struggling with what to do with school photos. As the school year comes to an end, it would be a perfect time to reflect on the year.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment