Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Masterful Scrapbook Designs - June

I can't believe it is June already. I've been looking forward to June...warmer temperatures...fun activities with the kids and I am "guest teaching" along with Katrina Kennedy, Dina Wakley and Karen Grunberg for the month of June at Masterful Scrapbook Designs. I am really excited about this opportunity and I just love the format that Debbie Hodge has put together. The topic for June is photos...which is a huge catagory as you know. I have really enjoyed the whole series at Masterful Scrapbook designs and I'm blown away by the amount of information that is included in each session. It has been so interesting to learn more about the creative process from others and also so inspiring. If you haven't checked it out yet, you might want to take a peek. Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment