Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I hope everybody enjoyed their father's day. We certainly did. Father's day provides the perfect opportunity to think about the men in your life. As some of you may know that we had a rough start to the year with my father suffering a stroke. The stroke impaired his vision. He was in the hospital for a week and then came to live with us for a couple of weeks. He couldn't drive for two months and then slowly his vision started to get better. I am so happy to report that last week he went back to the optometrist and his vision is back to 100%. I am so thankful to God for His work in our lives!

I am also very grateful for a husband who adores his children and always, always puts his family first.


Papa (Jeff's dad) is also a HUGE blessing in our lives. He is always more than eager to help out with the kids and goes out of his way to spend time with all of us. Days with Papa are among the best.





We celebrated father's day by heading to the beach. It wasn't very warm but the kids had a blast!









This lady was at the beach and brought her turtle and the kids were very intrigued.










The kids watching the boats take off from the other dock...I love this photo!




I hope that your weekend included time with those you love. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment