Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 365 - Week 2 & 3

I'm really enjoying this project again. There are different approaches to this project, some people really focus on the photographs themselves and use it as a tool to improve their photography. Others use it as a diary to keep a record of what they are doing. I would certainly fall into the record-keeping group although one of my goals for 2011 is to improve my photography.

Here is a peek at my second week spread. Some of the photographs are not mine. The team was nice enough to share all of their photographs with each other. I can't begin to tell you how much fun it was to travel with people who shared the same passion for photography and digital scrapbooking. Thanks to the team for sharing their photos with me.

Here is week three which of course will be paired with week four for the spread.



I hope people who started this project are enjoying it as much as I am. I know that years from now, these albums will be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment