Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Las Vegas with the Team

I just returned from a trip to Las Vegas. The designers and team from Designer Digitals took a team trip and it was absolutely AMAZING! Designer Digitals has become my second home. The products are wonderful and the people have become like family to me. I feel truly blessed to be apart of it. I can't even begin to tell you how fun it was to meet everybody in real life. There were about 45 of us on the trip and we came together from all over the world....Israel, South Africa, England, New Zealand, etc. It was AMAZING to say the least. A special "Thank you" to Katie and Randy for creating such an incredible community and for making this trip possible.

The weekend was full. We had photowalks and workshops. The best part of the weekend for me was spending time with each other. It was such a special treat to finally be together with so many people that you have come to know and love. Here is a group shot of us.
One of our team members is from Las Vegas and was so kind to show us around. Elena is a gem and I wish we lived near each other. We had a fantastic time going out to Red Rock. The cameras were in full motion. We also took some of our international friends to Target which was a hoot.

I have so many wonderful memories of this weekend that will last me forever. It was very hard to say "good bye" but the trip only confirmed what I have felt for so long hanging out at Designer Digitals....the people are so wonderful and so genuine! It just feels so good to be part of the Designer Digitals family.

No comments:

Post a Comment