Sunday, January 23, 2011

Go Pack Go!

This is what dinner looks like in our house when there is a big game on... And there was certainly a big game today and I'm thrilled with the outcome of the big game...the Packers are going to the Superbowl! We have been Packer fans from the very beginning...I should add that when I say "we"...I am talking about my side of the family. Jeff and the kids are total Vikings fans although Mia said she would cheer for the Packers today just because of Grandpa Wayne. My dad waited 33 years for season tickets and loves the time he gets to spend at Lambeau field. I usually go with him once a year to a game. I created the following page after we went to the NY Giants game at the end of December.

We are excited about the victory. Dad really wants to go to the Superbowl but as you can imagine those tickets are hard to come by...we'll see what happens. It will be so fun to see them play for the national championship.
It has been FREEZING here. We just hungout at home most of the weekend which was nice. I hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment