Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Year in Review Journaling

As 2011 comes to a close, it is a perfect time to reflect on the year. I remember last year, I wanted to do a yearly recap and frankly I pushed it off until I couldn't remember what I wanted to say. This year I was bound and determined to do a recap of 2011. I completed this page for the 3 kits/ 3 ways challenge that is up on the Desinger Digitals blog. I love the kits that were selected for this challenge. I wanted to make this simple so I used my favorite journaling method...write as much as you can and don't worry about punctuation and grammer. I made a lenghty list of all of the points that I could remember for 2011. It took me no time to do this and I know that years down the road, I will need the reminder of what all transpired for our family in 2011.




With the holidays upon us, there is certainly a lot to do but I want to encourage you to take 15 minutes and jot down as many things that you can remember about the year. I think years down the road, you will appreciate reading all of the little details that summarized the year.




All products are from Designer Digitals.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment: