Monday, December 12, 2011

Amy Kingsford's Blog

I have been lucky enough to get to know Amy Kingsford over the last couple of months while I was teaching at Get It Scrapped as well as through Masterful Scrapbook Designs. She is just a wonderful person who loves to share her passion for scrapbooking with others. She teaches courses at Get It Scrapped and will also be teaching at Creative Passion. Amy is very inspiring and has a lot of GREAT ideas. She just redesigned her blog and is now sponsoring the 12 days of Christmas which includes some opportunities to win products. I think you will find a lot of wonderful information there. Her blog can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Jana! I have been inspired by your pages for quite some time--in fact it was one of your layouts in a magazine that led me to take the leap and buy Photoshop. So you can imagine how overjoyed I was to get to know you better these past few months. And I am even more excited about working with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete