Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visiting Santa

Yesterday I took the kids to see Santa. They were both so excited and crawled right up on his lap. It took me by surprise that they are no longer scared of him and there were no tears. We had such a fun morning.

I take a lot of photos in general because I enjoy working on my photography and love capturing/documenting life. When I am taking the photos, I just enjoy the process of it all and I always get caught up in what is going on around me. It is at night, after the kids go to bed, that I love to just look at the photos and reflect on the day without any distractions. Last night as I looked at these photos, it made me kind of sad. Who knows how long they will jump at the chance to sit on Santa's lap. This may have been the last...I hope not but it could have been. Time is so precious and I seem to want to hold onto every last minute....well, maybe not the moments when the kids are fighting but more often than not, I don't want time to slip away. Thank God for my camera and the ability to savor these precious moments a little bit longer.











Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment