Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ellie's Birthday

December 12th is a big day around here. We have three birthdays to celebrate in our family including my beautiful Goddaughter, my brother-in-law and our daughter Ellie. She has had the countdown going for weeks it seems. While she is in a hurry to get to her birthday, I don't know that I am. Tonight I went back and took a little stroll down memory lane with some old photos. I'm not quite sure how it happened but she has gone from this...
to this in no time flat.




I look at these pictures and I can't quite grasp how this happened. Once again I feel like I am so very aware of time and how precious it is. Ellie has been such a blessing to us and this transformation only shows how changes occur before our eyes.


I apologize for the lack of blog posts lately. Let's just say there is certainly not a shortage of things to do right now but life is good...very, very good. I've been busy getting ready for Christmas, Ellie and Amelia's birthdays, in the middle of the recordings for Creative Composites, the kids Christmas programs, and trying to keep up with my December Daily album and wrap up Project 365.


I hope you enjoyed a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment