Friday, December 2, 2011

Creative Passion

Finally...the day is here! I am SO EXCITED to share our new website with you. Creative Passion is now open and I encourage you to check it out. I am thrilled to be teaching my classes for 2012 at Creative Passion alongside a panel of VERY talented and inspiring people. Debbie Hodge, Michelle Houghton, Amy Kingsford, Pattie Knox and Tami Taylor will all be teaching courses at Creative Passion.

Tami Taylor owns and operates Creative Passion. She has worked alongside Debbie Hodge for years. I am thrilled with what she has done with the website and she has been fabulous to work with. Please sign up for the mailing list and get registered so you can be first to hear about upcoming courses. In addition to the private galleries and forums that are available to students, there will also be a public gallery that should be ready soon. The Grand Opening Sale (10% off) will run through December 6th.

At the beginning of 2012, I will be offering two courses.

Blending and Beyond will run from February 13 - March 19.

This is one of the six layouts that I will be demonstrating in class:






Creative Composites is designed for students who have completed Blending and Beyond. Creative Composites will run from January 9 - February 13, 2012.

This is one of the six layouts that I will be demonstrating in class.




I have had a number of questions about the two courses and I just want to clarify. Creative Composites is ONLY for students who have taken Blending and Beyond. In Blending and Beyond, I cover A LOT and I go into great detail. This information is very important for Creative Composites. I will offer a second session of Creative Composites after Blending and Beyond. You will be able to register in February for the second run of Creative Composites which will start at the end of March/early April.

One of the many advantages of the new site is that I have the flexibility to teach what I would like. I have a number of ideas running through my head right now and just need time to develop them. I am over-the-moon to be teaching alongside Pattie Knox in the digital area of the site. When I first came to digital scrapbooking, I subscribed to the Digital Scrapbooking magazine and would love to read the tutorials that she had written for the magazine. I am really excited about working with her to develop the digital offerings at Creative Passion. I am looking forward to an exciting year at Creative Passion!



All products are from Designer Digitals.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in! Can't wait to continue the creative journey with you, Jana. Happy Holidays! See you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up as soon as I received the email yesterday. Looking forward to Creative Composites at the new site!

    ReplyDelete