Monday, December 19, 2011

Life in December

Life is in full swing right now.....I thought I would give you a peek into our little world these days.


Quinn has been battling a cold and has not been himself lately. We have had a lot of snuggle time.



I'm in the middle of all of the recordings for Creative Composites. I decided that I am going to offer all six demonstrations in a prerecorded format. The live webinars will also be scheduled. I'm really looking forward to class!



We have had several church programs for the kids which has been so special.

Ellie had a few friends over last week to celebrate her birthday....they had a lot of fun and it made me so thankful that she has such nice friends....one birthday party down....






....one to go..... I'm trying to plan Mia's party...the invites are out....just trying to figure out the activities for the party.






Trying desperately to keep up with my December Daily album...


All products are from Designer Digitals.



I still have a little bit of shopping left to do, some baking and wrapping. Life is good but beyond busy right now. I'm really looking forward to spending Christmas with my family and relaxing!




I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this busy time of the year. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment