Friday, April 8, 2011

Stop Time

I usually don't scrapbook about myself but when I do, I really enjoy it....that is once I get over the idea of looking at my face on a page. I just did this page last night using Anna's latest ArtPlay Kit. I just LOVE her productline....her products make scrapbooking so easy and so fun.

Journaling: As the days continue to slip by, I am very well aware of how precious the gift of life is. I am so grateful for the blessings that surround me. Although there are many challenges that accompany each day, our days are spent together and I know it won't always be like that and that in itself makes each day special.


As each day unfolds, I approach the day with my trusty camera close by. It has become like a precious friend to me. I realize the significance of what it is doing...it is quite simply preserving the little details of our life. There is no way to stop time...I certainly would if I could. My dear camera, however, gives me the next best thing...precious images that will allow me to escape to this special moment once again. It brings me happiness now and I know that down the road, I will find joy and peace in reliving these fleeting moments with my family who I hold so dear. Thank you to my dear friend and here is to many, many more years of capturing life together.


All products are from Designer Digitals. The products that I used on this page can be found here.


Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment