Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday

The week has flown by once again and I can't believe that we are already looking at the end of April. The weather hasn't been all that great around here but we have still been able to get outside a little bit here and there. Our scooters are certainly in full motion. The kids are off of school today which happen to be my favorite days. I think we are going to head to church this morning and then maybe swimming or skating this afternoon.

I have been busy scrapbooking a lot. There are always so many wonderful new products that come to the store and I am like a kid in the candy store...I just can't wait to get my hands on them. Here are some pages that I have created over the last couple of weeks...




































All product are from Designer Digitals.




I want to wish each of you a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment