Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

I hope everybody had a wonderful weekend. We celebrated Easter with our family and it was such a fun day. Sometimes holidays can be stressful especially with little kids because there is so much anticipation and everybody is on overload. I can honestly say that this was the best Easter I have ever had. Everybody was happy and excited....we just enjoyed our time together. The weather was gorgeous which certainly hasn't been the case around here. We went to Jeff's parents house in the afternoon and it was sooo nice. Jacquie and Bob and the girls were there and our kids just LOVE to spend time with them. They played all afternoon and it was so relaxing. We thank God for ALL of the blessings in our lives.


It has become a family tradition to get a family photo on each holiday. I use the self-timer and we just have fun with it....sometimes I get a good shot and sometimes I don't. I'm just happy to have these photos that show how we have grown from holiday to holiday.
The Easter Bunny hid the eggs outside this year I'm assuming because the weather cooperated. Ellie was confused when she came downstairs on Easter morning because there weren't any eggs around the house. After thinking about the situation, she declared that the Easter Bunny must have been sick. Then she looked out back and was thrilled to see eggs all over the woods.









Amelia and our beautiful niece Clare. These two are inseperable when they get together. Amelia is five months older than Clare.


Cousins...


My favorite photo from the day...there is a whole story behind this photo if you are interested in reading it.



I just did a spread on the egg hunt:




All products are from Designer Digitals.


I hope you are all doing well....have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. You really got some amazing shots Jana! I love it!!! I love your spread too, it's so pretty with that lovely pink background! I can't believe that Easter bunny trying to confuse the kids.... :)

    ReplyDelete