Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easy Scrapbook Pages

Debbie Hodge is a dear friend of mine and a very inspiring individual on a whole bunch of levels.  She is a very talented scrapbooker and just flat out knows how to inspire people to create beautiful and meaningful scrapbook pages.  She has started Get It Scrapped, Masterful Scrapbook Designs and has played a huge role in the success of Creative Passion.   Well, Debbie has something new up her sleeve that I'm very excited about.  She has a new website called "Easy Scrapbook Pages".  You can find it here.  She is sharing pages from various designers and breaking down how to create these pages.  Scrapbooking does not need to be complicated.  In my eyes, the photos and the stories are the most important aspect of the page and everything else is secondary.  I think the designs you will find here will certainly inspire you. 

I recently created this page that Debbie included.  You can see how easy it was to create by clicking on my step-by-step process at Easy Scrapbook Pages.  Each page will also have links to various online articles that can also help you with all different aspects of scrapbooking.


All products are from Designer Digitals.

I hope these pages inspire you to get more stories and photos scrapbooked!  I know that I'll be checking in there regularly!

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of her. I love how she breaks things down. My son always needed that in school when he was younger and I am learning that about myself as well. Debbie is just a perfect instructor for making things easy to understand and you suddenly WANT to scrap them! PROBLEM: I spend so much reading her blog; oops! Time to get up! Very enjoyable reading I might add though!

    ReplyDelete