Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 2012

The last couple of weeks have been very busy. I feel like I have been putting together all kinds of spreads for my 2012 album. It feels so refreshing to put each page together because I know that information is recorded somewhere and I can always come back to it. This week I decided to take some pictures of the kids rooms because I know they are not always going to look like this (I am hoping anyways...the girls room makes me break out in a sweat because it is always so messy). Here is the page for the girls....



















I cannot believe that we are already on Week 10. It has been so fun to see how everybody is keeping up with their weekly pages.


All products are from Designer Digitals.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment