Friday, March 9, 2012

Creative Composites

Creative Composites is my second class in my blending series. It is designed for people who have completed Blending and Beyond. In this course, I cover color enhancements, layering of blending modes, creating motion, sequencing of photos, filters and adding artistry to the page. In addition to the six videos, there will also be two webinars. If you are interested in taking your blending skills to the next level, this course if for you. Creative Composites will run from April 9 - May 14. It will not be offered again in 2012 so if you are interested in taking this, I would register soon. You can register here.

These are the pages that I will be demonstrating during Creative Composites...


























All products are from Designer Digitals.






Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment