Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Digital U

I am excited to tell you that our next session of Digital U is quickly approaching. It is scheduled for Sunday, March 11th at 9:00 EST. Our topic this month is "Quick Photo Fixes". Amy Kingsford, Pattie Knox and I will all be sharing a favorite technique that we use to fix our photos. I am really looking forward to it!

If you are not familiar with Digital U, I just want to mention once again that it is completely free. You just need to register for Digital U at Creative Passion. Once you are registered, you will have the opportunity to sign up for the live webinars. I need to mention that we only have 100 spots in each webinar and I'll just say that we are getting very close to that for Sunday's session. If you are interested in attending, please head on over and register.

If you haven't attended a webinar before, I encourage you to give it a try. The recording of the last webinar "Title Time" is available at Creative Passion. The webinar is structured so that you can take a peek at Amy, Pattie and my computer screens as we explain something about our topic. If you have questions, you just type them into your computer and we work them in as we go. I'll just say that Amy and Pattie are a TON of fun and I had a great time during our first session. I hope you can join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment