Friday, March 23, 2012

Bald Eagles

We have these BEAUTIFUL bald eagles that come to our woods just behind our house every winter. It is amazing. As I sit at my computer, I can look up and there they are. It is amazing. I am totally in love with those birds. They only stayed for about 10 days this year although my neighbor told me that he just saw them on the backside of the woods the other day....so they are still around....just on another branch. They have become like part of our family. I created this page of them last week.



My dear friend Sue emailed me the other day because she had seen my page and shared a site with me that I have to post here. There is a webcam in a tree just above an eagles nest and you can watch the eagles. It is awesome and the best part is that the eagles have 3 eggs that they are laying on and they are about to hatch any day. We have become fascinated with the eagles and check on them many times throughout the day. I just had to share this link with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Thanks Sue for sending this my way!

2 comments:

  1. Jana, this site is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch those eagles plus the Richmond, VA eagle's nest that has two young eaglets in it. Both are on UStream and I watch mostly from my iPad UStream app. Fun! Awesome layout as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete