Friday, February 24, 2012

More Pages

Life is hopping around here. We are still up to our ears in girl scout cookies. This is Ellie's last week of basketball and the girls continue to love skating. Creative Composites finished last week. I was sad to see it come to a close. I had such a wonderful group of people to work with but thankfully many of them are still very active with Blending and Beyond. We are in the second week of Blending and Beyond. I am thrilled with what I am seeing in the gallery...it is full of beautiful pages. We have our first webinar today that I'm looking forward to. I'm going to do a demonstration on the page below and take apart some of my pages in my gallery as we take a closer look at blending modes. If you are in Blending and Beyond and haven't registered yet, there are still a few spots open. I hope to see you there!


Here are some of the other pages that I have created in the last couple of weeks.


























All products are from Designer Digitals.


Happy Friday. I hope you have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment