Friday, February 17, 2012

Happenings at Creative Passion

I am very excited to tell you that Vee Jennings will now be teaching at Creative Passion. Vee is a very talented and inspiring paper scrapbooker and we are thrilled to have her on board. Vee's first class starts on April 3rd. It is called Scrapbooking Clear Elements.


I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed my time at Creative Passion. It is such a fun group of people to work with and there are so many exciting things happening. We had our first Digital U on Sunday night. Amy Kingsford, Pattie Knox and I all used the same title and created it in our own unique way. I'll just say there was a lot of informatin and a lot of fun! If you are registered for Digital U, you can head on over and check out the recording.

Our next Digital U is scheduled for Sunday, March 11th at 9:00 PM EST. Our topic will be "Quick Photo Fixes".

We will also have another Digital U on Thursday, April 12th at 9:00 PM EST. Michelle Houghton is an incredible artist and she will be joining us. She teaches copic art at Creative Passion. Michelle is creating a title for each of us and we are going to incorporate it into each of our pages. I have never done anything like this before and I'm really excited about this.

Mark your calendars and register today. We are limited to 100 people for each webinar. We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment