Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Two Wheeling

The highlight of our week has been watching Quinn ride on two wheels. He is like a MADMAN on his scooter and I told him that I thought he could probably ride on two wheels because he has such great balance. He told me to take the training wheels off. I rolled him to the end of the driveway and he took off. I didn't have to run or anything...it was amazing! He has spent the last three days doing laps in the cul de sac. Let's just say that stopping isn't very smooth (HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT) but we are working on it. Here are some shots from Monday.








Whenever we have a milestone at our house, we treat our dear neighbors to Dairy Queen. Quinn rode to DQ with his helmet on and when we got back, he passed out buster bars.






After the initial few laps, he started working on his speed!






Here is my page:





All products are from Designer Digitals.


I hope you are all having a great week. Thanks for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment