Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blending and Beyond

"Blending and Beyond" is the class I will be offering this fall at Getting It Scrapped. I am excited to be working with Debbie Hodge. I will have more details in the weeks ahead but the course will include: basic blending, my "spilling over technique", extractions, layering and blending modes. The course will consist of live webinars in which people will be able to ask questions as they watch my screen as I create pages. If you are interested in joining us, registration will begin at the beginning of September and the class will be starting late September. Once again, I will have more details in the weeks ahead but I am so excited to share my passion for blending photos with you. I hope you can join us this fall for "Blending and Beyond"



I thought I would share with you page that I recently did for the Saturday Scraplift. There is so much inspiration in the gallery at Designer Digitals. I always, always enjoy the work of one of our community members Nana Z. This is a lift of this beautiful page.




All products are from Designer Digitals.






We are headed on vacation and I will not be able to blog for a week. I hope you all have fantastic week and I will look forward to catching up with you when I return.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment