Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project 365 - Midway

It is hard to believe that we are over half way done with 2011. I keep plugging along with my Project 365. I use this project to keep a photographic journal of how we spend our days. My first round of Project 365 was in 2010. I was really nervous to start this project because I was worried that I would get bored with it. This project has turned out to be such a blessing for me. It has taken the pressure off of having to scrapbook every little event because I still have record of it in my 365 book. Therefore I am free to scrap the photos that I want to scrap. I used a different format this year which seems to be working really well. I'm totally caught up which is a great feeling. In addition to my weekly pages, my album will also include pages of special or fun events that I wanted to highlight. Here are some of my last pages:















All products are from Designer Digitals.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely pages! Isn't it lovely to have a simple template design and pop the photos in? They just shine!

    ReplyDelete