Friday, May 24, 2013

Special Weekend

We are really looking forward to this weekend.  We are headed to my aunt and uncle's farm which happens to be one of my most favorite places on earth.  It is so beautiful there and I just cherish our time with family.

This weekend is extra special because they are celebrating fifty years of marriage tomorrow.  What an amazing milestone!  I absolutely adore the two of them.  They have played such a big role in my life and I have learned so much about life just by watching how they live.  Faith, family, fun and hard work are at the root of everything that they do.  

They are having a big barn dance Saturday night.   The front of  the invitation can be found below.  We are all looking forward to celebrating their happily ever after with them. Congratulations Cheryl and Jerry!


All products are from Designer Digitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment